Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stream of GRRRR

busy hectic time of year and then people play jokes.

not funny.

listening to foo fighters. The pretender. "just another soul to sell, oh well... what if I say I'm not like the others... what if I say that I'll never surrender?"

hmmm new Josh Freese album for $7. Makes the to-do list.

Wrote a good piece for the year 11s. May post it here. Pretty flukey as there was minimal preparation, just hit the zone I spose. Came out Ok. Intimidated them a little, it was fairly good but had to tell them this has come from years of writing garbage. It gave them some ideas and felt good for a quickie.

Man that paragraph came out wrong. Must focus on positives though. Holidays are soon and can't wait.

Fell on black days?
Hopefully tomorrow is better

No comments:

Post a Comment